Luminous Productions Co., Ltd. ("LP") will administer the personal information (“Personal Information”) that you supply in the application form in accordance with this Policy.
■Compliance with Legislation
LP will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and this Policy with respect to the acquisition, use, and handling of Personal Information.
■Use of Personal Information
LP will use the Personal Information only for the purpose other than those set forth below:
contact with the applicant
reference materials regarding whether the applicant meets the job requirements
statistical materials for future recruiting activities
basic employment-related administrative materials after a hiring decision has been made.
LP will set a retention period for the Personal Information to the extent necessary for its purpose of use, and will delete or discard all Personal Information via appropriate methods after expiry of the period.
■Safety Control Measures
LP will take all necessary and appropriate safety control measures when handling the Personal Information in order to prevent the divulgence, loss, or damage thereof, while also striving to improve these measures.
■Supervision of Employees and Trustees
1. LP will appoint an administrator to handle the Personal Information and to ensure the proper management of the Personal Information.
2. The Personal Information will be handled solely by properly trained officers and employees of LP who are authorized to access such Personal Information.
3. There may be cases within the scope necessary for the usage purpose in which LP entrusts the handling of the Personal Information to third party. In such cases, LP will obligate the trustee by way of a contract, etc. to handle the Personal Information properly, and will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the trustee.
LP will entrust the business related to the contact with the applicant and the inquiry about personal information to Square Enix Co., Ltd.
■Disclosure to Third Parties
LP will not, except in the following cases, disclose or provide the Personal Information to a third party without obtaining your prior consent:
1. Cases in which it is necessary for LP to fulfill legal obligations;
2. Cases in which disclosure is required by a court, prosecutor’s office, police, bar association, consumer affairs bureau or other institution, entity, or individual similar thereto;
3. Cases in which there is due course, such as for the protection of the life, property, honor, or credit of the individual supplying the Personal Information or other third party;
4. Cases in which the Personal Information is used in a way that does not lead to the identification of the person; and
5. Any other case in which disclosure or provision is admitted by legislation or regulations.
■Inquiries concerning Personal Information
LP will respond as swiftly as possible if you request to disclose, correct or delete your Personal Information. Please contact the following mail address for the disclosure, correction or deletion of your Personal Information.
When requesting disclosure, correction, deletion of Personal Information, LP may confirm that you are the person by information (name, address, e-mail address etc.) that can identify you personally.